How Do You Want to Live

Michael passed away soon after starting this blog. Michael is my brother. His post on Oct 2004 was his first and only blog post. It is my hope that people will comment on his questions and continue the dialog he started. I hope we learn more about ourselves and others and gives us encouragement to live better lives. Please pass it on to your friends. Thank you.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Let's Continue the Dialog

I will do my part to raise questions and start discussions about "how you want to live both now and in the future and what if any choices you are presently making to influence your present and future life", as Michael proposed.
It is my hope that many people will also comment on his questions and continue the dialog he started. I hope we will learn more about ourselves and others and gives us encouragement to live better lives. Please pass it on to your friends. Thank you, Michael's Brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home