How Do You Want to Live

Michael passed away soon after starting this blog. Michael is my brother. His post on Oct 2004 was his first and only blog post. It is my hope that people will comment on his questions and continue the dialog he started. I hope we learn more about ourselves and others and gives us encouragement to live better lives. Please pass it on to your friends. Thank you.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Three years since my brother started this blog

How do you want to live? Although my brother didn't get to post questions, everyone can think of how they want to live their life. There are many ways to make yourself a better person and create a better world for yourself and others. There is no shortage of ways and technology is changing and improving every day that make more things possible. The only thing holding you back is you. Open more opportunities for yourself by seeking new outlets for your talents. I hope my brothers one and only blog post can give you thoughts that make yourself better and that allows you to help your family and others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home